- Powercore uses tip-to-tail poplar wood, providing lightweight strength and the perfect blend of flex, response and feel.
- Standard Core Profile
- Bi-Lite Laminates: Rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivalled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Premium Extruded FH Base: Durability, speed and low maintenance all in one ultra-clear base material - the FH Base takes the abuse of rail and urban riding like no other.
- Twin Shape
- Flat-Out Rocker: Flat-Out Rocker is a hybrid flat camber profile where the nose and tail lift off before the traditional contact points, providing effortless turns, and catch-free maneuvers. The lifted nose and tail provide excellent float, pressability, and forgiveness in any terrain. The ultimate hybrid between Zero Camber and Reverse Camber to allow you to have the most playful yet stabile ride for easy progression and all-mountain domination. The profile of choice for park, freestyle, and urban riders worldwide.
- Softride Flex: A Nitro exclusive construction: Spider web-like binding raisers allow us to make sweet soft-flexing boards for young shredders while respecting all required standards for binding insert depth and pullout strength.
- Radial Sidecut: The simplest and most common of all sidecuts: One single radius makes this sidecut extremely versatile and predictable.