Quite possibly the bestselling snowboard pants ever, offered in two fits and short and tall lengths.
Built for layering, with plenty of pockets so you never need to visit the lodge, the men's Burton Cargo Pant - Regular Fit is a tried-and-true classic shell pant, ready for any weather. Available in two different fits, choose Burton's relaxed fit or the team-favorite and more modern regular fit (seen here) which offers a slightly more tailored and less baggy look. Like all Burton pants, it's stacked with standard features, including venting options for hiking, reinforced cuffs that can be elevated above mud, tweak-friendly articulated knees, and an audio port in the pocket so you can still listen to music when wearing just a hoodie.
- Regular fit is just right: Not too tight or too baggy
- DRYRIDE two-layer fabric (10,000mm/10,000g) is highly breathable, waterproof, and quick drying
- Fully-taped seams create the ultimate seal against foul weather
- Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without adding bulk or weight
- Mapped with embossed taffeta and small-hole mesh for added breathability and warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag Test-I-Cool venting
- Cargo pocket expansion gusset
- Back pockets and cargo pockets with hook-and-loop closure, zippered microfleece hand-warmer pockets, and zippered thigh pocket