- Well-rounded mitten for any and all days on the mountain
- Waterproof membrane keeps out frigid moisture
- PrimaLoft insulation maintains warmth in any conditions
- Super soft lining provides steady comfort as you shred
- Adjustable gauntlet fits over or under a jacket sleeve
- Hanging loop lets you clip your mittens to a backpack when skinning
- Grippy palm helps you tweak grabs and handle tools
If you're looking for a mitten that can handle just about any day on the mountain, look no further than the Crab Grab Cinch Mitt. This well-rounded mitten has all the warmth and weather protection you need to tackle variable conditions, with enough features to make it suited for all kinds of skiing and riding. Its waterproof membrane works to keep out moisture whether you're shredding a storm day at the resort or checking the snowpack in the backcountry, while PrimaLoft insulation provides effective warmth that's low-profile enough not to interfere with grip or dexterity. A combo of Sherpa fleece and soft brushed tricot in the lining keeps your hands cozy and comfortable in the cold, and a grippy palm construction delivers an effective hold when grabbing both boards and gear. The cinchable gauntlet is sized perfectly to fit over or under your jacket sleeve depending on how you want to wear it, and as a special bonus there's a hang loop at the top of the mitten that clips onto your pack when you're skinning up with just your liners.