Outside Magazine has named Dirty Mo 2 winner of the 2020 Gear of the Year award!
A true tale of SPY’s 25-year heritage, the Dirty Mo 2 celebrates the evolution of the original wrap sunglasses with an updated silhouette that finishes first. Loaded with 5-barrel hinges and constructed from virtually indestructible Grilamid, this technical stunner puts you on the fast track to personal glory while maintaining the classic SPY style we’re famous for.
- HD+ lens technology enhances color and contrast, improves mood and alertness, and provides distortion-free optics in one kick-ass package
- Available with polarization, which blocks over 99% of surface glare and is layered and sealed within SPY’s lenses to prevent scratching, delaminating, and hazing of your polarized filter
- Constructed from Grilamid®, a lightweight frame material ideal for everyday wear due to its strength and flexibility
- Comfortable rubber nose pads provide a secure fit no matter how hard you sweat
- SPY’s 6-base polycarbonate ARC® lenses are injected in a unique tapered shape to provide optically correct, distortion-free viewing at all angles and prevent discomfort and eyestrain
- Robust 5-barrel hinges
- 100% UV protection reduces eye fatigue and long-term sun damage
- Frame measures 58-16-130